Liberal Vannin is the only political party to be IOM Biosphere Partners. We can do better than the Government’s target of reaching Net Zero Carbon emissions by 2050 by investing in clean energy solutions and infrastructure to reduce pollution:
- Prohibit fossil fuel extraction on land and in our waters.
- Empower Manx households to have the right to obtain zero-carbon emission electricity as part of their supply.
- Expand ‘permitted development’ to reduce carbon emissions.
- Safely regulate next-generation personal electric vehicles.
- End Government purchases of carbon-emitting cars.
You can see my answers to questions posed by the Isle of Man Woodland Trust online here.