A new computer game has been released which allows the player to simulate the Isle of Man planning department. In the game, you can attempt to solve the housing crisis by providing housing to Manx families in need.
We all know that:
- building homes is good for people by reducing homelessness, especially people who are vulnerable and in positions of distress;
- building homes is good for the economy by creating more good jobs for people who work with their hands;
- building homes is good for the environment, because modern housing is more efficient than old and inefficient housing stock;
- building homes is good for the community, by allowing Manx families to afford to have children;
- building homes is good for morality, by allowing Manx people more control over their lives and property;
- building homes is good for the beauty of our towns and cities by allowing people to build better and build beautiful.
The game is played online, in your internet browser, and is only (currently) available for desktop/laptop devices. Enjoy playing the game online here.