The Amazon returns system can be used in the Isle of Man. While the returns system refers to “Royal Mail” post offices, in my experience, Isle of Man Post Office will accept the 48 hour delivery option.
How I returned Amazon items from the Isle of Man
- Go to your order history on Amazon.
- Click on ‘Return Items’
- Choose the item(s) to return, and the reason to return
- Choose the ‘Royal Mail Tracked 48’ option
- Follow the instructions from Amazon to attach the label on the outside of the parcel, and the ‘return authorisation label’ on the inside.
- Take the resulting package to the Isle of Man post office.