Our schools and UCM should provide a foundation for lifelong learning and respond to the different needs of different students.
- Empower school communities to have more local control.
- Work with teaching professionals, listen to, and act on the views of school leaders as experts in the interests of all students.
- Support adult education, especially in vocational training.
- Support a new Education Bill with statutory Additional Educational Needs to set level of service families can expect.
- Support independent Education Tribunal to ensure parents can hold the education service to account.